Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Tips for Success!

¡Buenos días!

This blog is just about being successful in this course.  Many of you have already  gone on and done a bunch of the Rosetta Stone lessons. Let me tell you, my eyes were bugging out yesterday when I saw how far some of you had already gotten! WOW! This is wonderful because Rosetta Stone is worth over half of the points each six weeks- so getting this taken care of early just sets you up for FREE TIME later on! 

When you first log into the Guthrie site, please check your messages. Do NOT hit ignore. This is where I have important guidelines for the day(s) and I need your attention.  So, please click on those grey boxes when they pop up at the bottom of your screen. You can also get to them by looking on the right side of your class and you will see "MESSAGES". These cannot be deleted, just so you know.  

I would check the News Feed periodically.  The News Feed is important as it has the items I need you to be able to find easily. The messaging component in the Guthrie site does not have a search feature sooooo... Yeah. 

By checking your messages daily and looking for new things in the News Feed, this will help you a TON. Also be sure to check your calendar.  All of your assignments will be there for the six weeks as well as the due dates. This will help a lot as we go through the year. No surprises here!!!

I know this is long, but I just wanted to share these thoughts with you. We are seriously off to a great start and I wanted you to know how wonderful this is.  Not just for me, but for YOU. WOO HOO! Have an awesome day!

No comments:

Post a Comment