Tuesday, August 15, 2023

What to do?!?

Hey everyone!


Well, after you do the Introduction activity, please begin the Orientation. I hope that will have everything you need to feel more comfortable in the course!

This picture was taken from the 103rd floor of the Willis Tower, formerly known as the Sears Tower. It used to be the tallest building in the world. We were out on the Sky Deck where it was just really thick glass and well, you can look down and see all the itty bitty people below you. No, it wasn't freaky or anything HA! It was terrifying!!!!

If you haven't yet, please fill this out:  Getting to Know You. It helps me learn a little about you and gives me some contact options "just in case". It's the same link that was in the first blog, but just in case you missed it, here it is again. :)

After completing the Introduction Activity, Orientation and filling out the form, you are now ready to jump into Rosetta Stone! Your teacher has your username and password to get you started. Please write those down somewhere and keep them safe. You will need those all year!

If you need anything, please do not hesitate to message me through the Guthrie system or to send me a text. I can answer the texts much faster as I can see them before the Guthrie messages. :)

It's going to be a great year!!!

4 comments: